Chemboys (Monopotassium Sulfate) MKP solution is our take on one of the most common and beneficial nutrients in horticulture. Our MKP promotes flower blooming, increased root strength, and budding – compared to plants without MKP supplementation. In addition to being a buffering agent, Chemboys MKP is water soluble and an excellent source of Potassium and Phosphate.
- Excellent Source of Potassium and Phosphate
- 52% Phosphorous and 34% Potassium (NPK 0-52-34)
- fertilizer, for all stages of cultivation
- Water soluble, easy nutrient delivery to your plants
- Safe for all plants, when used as directed
As a foliar spray, mix one (1) tsp. with one (1) gallon of water per 100sqft.
For larger cultivation: Mix ½ lb. with 50 gallons of water.
Can also be added directly to soil and nutrient solutions, but with varying concentration. Contact our technical support team to learn more. Use every 1-2 weeks to feed your plants.
WARNING: UTILIZE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USE. DO NOT INGEST! IF IN CONTACT WITH EYES, SKIN, OR INGESTED, IMMEDIATELY CONTACT POISON CONTROL. PLEASE SEE MSDS FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS.