Chemboys Liquid Humic Acid is a highly-concentrated formula, ideal for use in all gardening and hydroponic systems. Humic acids, along with fulvic acids, are important chelators – and form organic compounds that make nutrients more available to plants.
Rich, healthy soils flourish with large amounts of Humate. Humic Acid improves soil structure, aeration, nutrient retention, and provides a haven for beneficial microbes.
By adding humic acid directly to the soil, you can quickly improve numerous aspects of both the soil health and the health of your plants.
Humic acids enhance nutrient uptake and stimulate soil microbial life
- Acts as a chelating agent, making insoluble nutrients soluble and increasing their availability to plants (bioavailability).
- Enhances nutrient intake and stimulates soil microbial life.
- Increases effectiveness of foliar fertilizer sprays.
- Increases water holding capacity of soils.
- Helps keep irrigation lines clean.
- Can be used with indoor and outdoor hydroponic systems.