Hydrogen Peroxide 34%
Hydrogen Peroxide 34% by Chemboys™
THClean H2O2 34% (Hydrogen Peroxide) will quickly break down in your nutrient tank, releasing oxygen. When released, this oxygen is extremely reactive – so be careful! If you are unfamiliar with handling and safety, please research how to safely handle this product – and read the MSDS! Be very careful with this oxidizer, as it is also highly flammable, caustic, and corrosive – so you must DILUTE AND HANDLE SAFELY WITH PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT.
Extra oxygen stimulates protein production at the cellular level in your plants. Do you want healthier, stronger, bigger plants? If so, add Chemboys to your nutrient tank daily, to stimulate your plants and increase nutrient uptake – which will lead to faster growth.
Hydrogen Peroxide 34%:
- THClean Hydrogen Peroxide 34% (H2O2) is Chemboys’ top of the line Hydrogen Peroxide.
- Concentrated H2O2 at an affordable price-point, 34% concentration, and tech grade for all your needs.
- Some professionals call this “liquid oxygen” and its usage is well-known in the industry.
- Why trust others who don’t have you in mind? You should stop buying over the counter, watered down H2O2 from big box stores and let Chemboys bring you quality solutions.
- We are transparent with our methods, we provide a certificate of analysis (CoA) upon request to our customers. This is why we stand behind the quality of our products.
- Rest easy knowing there’s no lead, heavy metals, or contaminants in your products, unlike questionable other suppliers.
- Readily Biodegradable.
- Use within 1 year of purchase. When used, you should discard waste according to all rules and regulations where you reside. For further information, see our MSDS.
- Store locked up in a cool, well-ventilated area. For further questions, see MSDS for details, and make sure to obey specific storage and handling requirements from your local regulatory agency.
**Chemboys has a NO REFUND policy on open containers. However, we will accept refunds on closed containers, customer will pay hazmat shipping and regular shipping costs.